Friday, February 23, 2018

Boots On The Ground

boots on the ground
phrase of boot
  1. 1.
    informal
    ground troops who are on active service in a military operation.
    "they could have gone to their allies and got more boots on the ground"


I've decided to head up the Lover's Lane.  Katie Jo makes lovely signs and We're going to put a little muscle into them by using cardboard and paint sticks.  They are going to read things like "Jesus loves you",  "Nothing can separate us from His love", "You're awesome!"  "Glad I got to see you", "God's not mad at you", positive messages of love.
I'm praying my people and their people and their people and their church and other people everywhere will make these signs, these love letters.  My time window is going to be two to three, because that's when I want to do it. First stop Prattville, downtown at the fountain.
I need hearts to show up!
I need people to understand love wins, no other message saves us.
Love.
He did it for love.
Calling all lovers!  You are invited to the Lover's Lane!
Get yourself some poster board and magic markers and write your love letter to the world!  
Love love love, all ya need is love.
Starting the first Saturday in March and every other Saturday thereafter, from two to three I'll be in the streets of Alabama carrying my love letters around for the whole world to see.  
You're invited!  
Where ever you are, do it, invite others to do it with you.  Talk to everyone you know about doing it!  I'm sure there are many who would love to jump on board and do it.  It's going to be fun and it's easy!
I'm even going to make extra signs, so there are plenty to go around. 
Gonna be great to see you and countless others there!!  Gonna be a power hour for the kingdom.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Get Stuck!

Don't get stuck! Life happens to each one of us, we experience joy and heartbreak. We learn things, usually the hard way, and i...