Wednesday, February 28, 2018

You see what had happened was


Image result for people laughing


A friend gave me a great suggestion and analogy.  He explained sharing in the groups I belong to and how that could give me an audience of over thirty thousand people being reached at any given time.  There's more than a billion users of Facebook!  I also have twitter, tumblr and instagram.
I know there are hearts of generosity in the world, who want to be inspired, to chase something with passion.  I want to reach those people!  I want to reach way beyond my inner circle, to tell the world about Jesus, how good He's been to me.
I want everything He has for me.
I want it all and to do it all.
It's His power and strength, His glory.
I took his wonderful advice and shared a post in every "christian" group I belong to.
Someone in one of those groups reported me and I can't post to groups until some time this coming Saturday afternoon.
Who does that?
I'm sharing good news and encouragement.
You know they had to tell a lie.
Man oh man.
Second day of posting to groups and someone reports me and gets me in trouble with the administrators?
It's alright.
Bless their heart.
Yes I mean that in the most southern of ways.
My page is already all jacked up with their new algorithm, doesn't even look like the same page, who knows who sees?
We never know who is watching right?
I'm trying to give people good news!  Some of them don't know they are loved!
No one can shut me down!
I've got a calling on my life!
I've got a purpose!
I'm a willing vessel!
My God is greater!
I'm taking it to the streets anyway, have been for a while.  It's a neat tool and everything, but I know how to put boots on the ground and do what really matters.  The good news still goes out.
I'm not going to back bite or say mean things, because it isn't necessary.  My heart is broken over the state of the church.  Brothers and sisters pitted against one another, arguing over scripture, theology, doctrine, who is right, who is wrong, man oh man.  Wake up people!
We all belong to the same family and it's just as disfunctional as the families we come from in the earth!  We're all children of the most high God.  He is madly in love with us!
I for one know how to love people I don't agree with and people no one else wants to love.  I'm pretty sure that's how Jesus rolled and that's how I'm going to keep on rolling.
It's all God.  He doesn't need the internet to send me on His missions.  He doesn't need me preaching to people who already know Him.  He doesn't need me relying on anyone but Him.
That's exactly what I'm going to do too.
I'm going to keep trusting Him, keep chasing after Him, keep praising Him and telling everyone I meet how amazing and awesome He is.  Sharing His love with them.  Looking like Jesus everywhere I go.
If God be for me, who can be against me?
Nobody!
No not one single one!
:)
I am a child of the most high God!
A precious and cherished daughter!
His beautiful warrior!
I've been broken time and time again.
I'm still standing!
Persecution?
Bring it!
I love Him, He loves me, I love you, even though you have forgotten who you are and Whose you are.
I love a lot of hard to love people.
It's not hard, because I am loved so very much.
NOTHING CAN STOP ME I'M ALL THE WAY UP
RIDE OR DIE!!!
WWB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Get Stuck!

Don't get stuck! Life happens to each one of us, we experience joy and heartbreak. We learn things, usually the hard way, and i...