Thursday, March 1, 2018

I'll call you when I get there mama

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, hat, selfie, closeup and outdoor


This morning was interesting to say the least, every single thing that happened was predestined by God and awesome!!!!!
Sharon comes and picks me up the minute I rolled out of bed.
We jump in her truck and go down the boulevard.
No James.
We go back to the bus station.
No James.
We go back down the block, run into Melvin.
Melvin is the Grand Puba, so he's the information man.  We picked him up to give him a ride to work.
That's when I saw this white man in a big white F150 pull up and  get out of his truck.
Funny how I don't feel like I'm out of place down there but totally thought a white man looked out of place.  Joe goes with us, but Joe is hood, he's one of us.
Melvin told us to wait.
We wait until the guy comes back to his truck and ask him if he's looking for James.
This man had a bus ticket for James!
Jame already has a bus ticket!
When we get back to the Greyhound station, God moved on this guy's behalf and the bus station refunded him his money on a non-refundable ticket.
James comes rolling in with his friend, ready to leave, all smiles.
We made a connection.
Yes, there are other people who go down there.
We totally agree that God began building the most amazing church from 2000 on.
James in on the way to Brooklyn, his bus is scheduled to arrive at 9 in the morning.
He assured us he's coming back, because it's so cold up there.  :)
During our conversation he says something about a praise and worship service somewhere I haven't heard of and of course I've been talking about this with the crew.
God is up to something!
I can hardly wait to find out what it is!
My heart is full.

1 comment:

  1. It was amazing no matter what we ended up with Melvin. We went down there and couldn't find James. I said we need to find Melvin. Not knowing what this would unfold. It was amazing God set us up. We laughed the whole way home.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Get Stuck!

Don't get stuck! Life happens to each one of us, we experience joy and heartbreak. We learn things, usually the hard way, and i...