Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Pregnant with possibilities


I know life gets hard sometimes. I know the struggle is real but you my friend are pregnant with possibilities.  Everything good and useful has been planted in you by the creator of the universe and He is madly in love with you.
His love chases you into the deepest and darkest corners of your life, to bring you into his marvelous light and love you into wholeness.
I'm changing my mind about challenges.  I'm changing how I see them and or embrace them.  It's my life to live with Him.  He has great things in store for me, I was born with great purpose.
No matter what I go through I am an overcomer.  My Father is with me every single moment of every day.  All His answers are yes and amen and He loves it when I ask for help.  There's nothing He wouldn't do for me!
He died for me!
This period of my life is a pregnancy of possibilities and growing.  I'm going to birth something.  Pregnancy is uncomfortable and ever changing and birth is such a painful process God causes us to forget the pain, so we can bear more.
All of us are going through something, life is happening to us all, but how are you seeing your life?
Is it a life of despair and hopelessness?
No!  It's a life of hope and love and possibilities.
Embrace the change!
Grow, become!
You are going to birth something beautiful!
Be encouraged!
Isaiah 35 4 Tell those who are discouraged, do not be afraid, your God is coming to rescue you!

1 comment:

Don't Get Stuck!

Don't get stuck! Life happens to each one of us, we experience joy and heartbreak. We learn things, usually the hard way, and i...