Monday, February 26, 2018

Who Cares If They Don't Show Up!

Image result for alone in a stadium

Ever get the feeling you are the only one standing in the stadium?
Ever feel like you are the only one who cares?
Over the last year I've grown a great deal and an area in my life God has been working on is other people.
If you want to do something just do it.  Invite others to go, the real ones will show and life keeps moving.
I have this over reaching mind that has the most tremendous dreams and expectancy.  I see countless faces in these fantasies.  I believe everything can turn big.
I just keep going, keep doing, keep being.
At the end of the day its just Jesus and me anyway.
Is it disappointing?  Well of course it is!  We all want people to come along, we were created for community, not isolation.
I've got the courage to just keep going, with or without anyone else.  It's always Jesus and me anyway.
Who cares if they don't show up?
They are the ones missing out.
You still get to do exactly what you were called to.
Don't stop inviting them, because some day they may surprise you and don't be discouraged, you've got enough to do it on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Get Stuck!

Don't get stuck! Life happens to each one of us, we experience joy and heartbreak. We learn things, usually the hard way, and i...