Friday, March 2, 2018

Pray for me


I haven't been talking about it, but I'm getting up at 4 a.m. to work out and run the dog.
Yesterday I came to a point where I literally wanted to quit my job.
My entire life hangs on the balance of this place, it's where I work, it's where I live.
This morning God was reminding me the things I really love about this place.
Freedom to take my dog out and let him run, a place to walk, a unit for my gym equipment, so many benefits and things to be thankful for, not to mention all the people I've grown to love that store here.
There's so much to be thankful for.
So many blessings to count.
Time to step back, regroup, embrace change and keep moving forward, where ever forward may be.
Pray for me, pray for my boss, pray for every single person who holds positions of authority, pray for humanity.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Get Stuck!

Don't get stuck! Life happens to each one of us, we experience joy and heartbreak. We learn things, usually the hard way, and i...